New York Medicaid Fraud Information And Legal Representation
If you’re here, you are probably looking for information on New York Medicaid Fraud and doing some homework before speaking with a New York Medicaid Fraud lawyer.
Well, you’re in the right place. Here, you’ll find all information resources about Medicaid Fraud in New York, including our informative videos and the many answers to common questions we have published over the years.
Our law firm has handled hundreds of Medicaid fraud cases in New York. We represent people investigated by the Human Resources Administration and healthcare professionals investigated by the Office of Medicaid Inspector General and the Attorney General’s Office.
We also help individuals charged with Medicaid fraud and healthcare fraud in criminal courts, both state and federal.
If you have any questions about your case, please explore this site and if you want to speak with us about your case, give us a call for a FREE consultation (212) 577-6677.
Types of fraud include the following.
- Allowing another individual to use your Medicaid card to obtain services
- Providing Medicaid with false information on your application
- Changing or forging prescriptions
- Re-selling products obtained through Medicaid
- Taking advantage of services that you were not eligible for by misrepresenting your eligibility
- Receiving and using more than one Medicaid Card
- Submitting a bill to Medicaid for services that had not been delivered
- Filing a claim for fake services and medical conditions
- Coverage claims for non-existent illnesses
- Billing for services provided by unlicensed individuals in New York
- Billing for medical care coverage for fake car accident injuries
- Unlawful fee sharing